Select Page

Buying and Selling Tools

USDA Search

Find out if a property is eligible for a USDA loan on this website.

Knox County Schools

Anderson County Schools

Blount County Schools

Sevier County Schools


HUD Homes

Sign in to place a bid on a HUD property. You’ll need a NAID number from your broker.

HUD Condo Status

Find out if the condo your client is selling or wants to buy can be purchased with an FHA loan.

Real Estate A Different Way!

Operating Hours

Mon – Fri: 8:30 am – 5 pm

Sat & Sun: By Appointment


PHONE:  (865) 770-4030

FAX:  (865) 922-4500


Copyright, 2019 Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS®. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.